Our main motto is to provide quality care for your patients to the best of our ability
All our technical staff (sleep technologists/lung function technicians) are trained/qualified in performing and analysing sleep/respiratory function studies. Most of our staff have a nursing background so you can be assured that your patients are in safe hands. We assure that your patients will be treated and respected to high ethical and professional standards.
Darwin Respiratory and Sleep clinic offers
- Bronchoscopy and lung biopsy to diagnose complex respiratory conditions
- Home based ambulatory sleep studies
- Overnight inpatient diagnostic and CPAP Titration studies.
- Simple and complex Lung Function Testing
- Bronchial Challenge test to diagnose asthma
- Cardio pulmonary exercise testing to diagnose undetermined breathing difficulty
- Adult and paediatric consultations for respiratory and sleep conditions
- Actigraphy to monitor sleep disorder or shift workers sleep disorders
- Exercise challenge test to diagnose exercise induced asthma
- Insomnia service through partnership with wise mind psychology service
- Multiple sleep latency test (MSLT) to diagnose problems with day time fatigue and sleepiness
- Maintance of wakefulness test (MWT) for assessment of driving/work place performance. This helps in preventing work place accidents and increasing productivity.
- Close association with other related health care providers can expedite your diagnosis and treatment
You can write a referral letter and fax it to our clinic (preferred)
You can fill up the sleep study/lung function request form and fax it to our clinic or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For lung function test not requiring Specialist consultation – Send in the lung function request form and the test will be performed straight away
In order to provide high quality service we do employ qualified and trained technical staff. There is also considerable cost in running the service, hence we do charge a small out of pocket cost for your patients.
However, we strongly believe that economically/socially disadvantaged people deserve high quality care as well and our intention is not to discriminate against people. Hence please feel to request us to waive out of pocket fee for your patients if you think it is reasonable.
Physician consultation letters are dispatched within one to two weeks.
Sleep study reports are available one to two weeks following sleep study.
Lung function test and cardio-pulmonary test reports are dispatched within two weeks.
Please contact the admin staff if the report is required urgently and we will do our best to provide you the report ASAP.